- Antenna measurements in anechoic environment and in real application scenarios;
- Propagation channel characterization, for communications or remote sensing;
- Microwave device testing (active and passive components).
Prototyping and measurement capability ranges from 1 to 110 GHz
Technology Readiness Level: TRL 6
MAIN MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT/MEASUREMENT CAPABILITY
- Anechoic chamber, 8.5m×4.5m×3.6m, 2-20 GHz, Roll-over-Azimuth
- Anechoic chamber, 4m×2.5m×2m, 2-110 GHz, Roll-over-Azimuth
- 3 vector network analyzers (ranging 50 MHz to 110 GHz),
- Synthesizes sources (up to 40 GHz)
- Spectrum analyzers
- Standard horns from L-band to W-Band
- Complex permittivity characterization of dielectric materials
- Advanced prototyping facilities, for printed circuit fabrication up to 40 GHz, CNC milling machine, polymer 3D-prrinting.
- 5G and IoT
- MW sensing