OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR MSC HIRING, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT EV4ENERGY– THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE IN THE CENTRE OF THE ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM, WITH THE NO. 046995 (CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-046995), FINANCED BY FEDER THROUGH CENTRO 2020
|Funding Reference Number:
PROJECT EV4ENERGY- (CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-046995), FINANCED BY FEDER THROUGH CENTRO 2020
1. In its meeting, on December 29 2020, the Board of Directors of Instituto de Telecomunicações decided to open an international call to select one researcher with a master degree in the scientific scope of the project EV4ENERGY with the no. 046995 (CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-046995), under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Embedded Systems – Av
6. Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a Master degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computers and Telematics Engineering or similar, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract. Candidates will only be admitted with proven experience in Embedded Systems development and with a minimum of 3 years of experience after obtaining the degree.
• Contribution to the research activities necessary for the implementation of the real-time communications layer that will interconnect the V2X chargers to the various energy management systems, as well as the algorithms for integrated management of battery charging;
• To perform scientific dissemination as well as new intellectual property based on the results achieved;
• Contribute towards the project’s technical reports and deliverables.
Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
4. The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
Indefinite term working contract
5. The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1 618,26 Euros.
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 60% + C2 x 40%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
19. Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Master degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computers and Telematics Engineering or similar, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application.
16.1. Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
16.2. Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Certificate or diploma copy;
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
29-12-2020 to 26-01-2021