OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE TWO TECHNICIANS, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT NETEDGE, WITH NO. 069977 (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-069977), FUNDED BY FEDER, THROUGH LISBOA 2020 AND COMPETE 2020 OF THE PORTUGAL 2020 FRAMEWORK
|Funding Reference Number:
PROJECT NETEDGE, WITH NO. 069977 (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-069977)
It was approved, on May 26, 2021, to open an international call to select two Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Technicians in the scope of the project NETEDGE - POCI-01-0247-FEDER-069977 under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Telecommunications and Networking – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) who are a) holders of a Master’s degree in Informatics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or similar scientific area, or b) holders of a relevant professional training, and holders of a professional curriculum that reveals a profile appropriate to the activity to be developed may submit an application. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract.
The evaluation of the professional and curricular path focuses on the relevance, quality and up-to-dateness of knowledge:
- Experience with virtualization solutions;
- Experience in developing solutions for the linux OS;
- Experience with communications solutions, in particular in SDN and NFV environments
- Excellent teamwork capability;
- Academic certifications;
- Mastery of English and Portuguese.
• Participation in the project referenced here, contributing to the tasks and contributing to the ongoing work;
• Design, development and evaluation of solutions in the scope of solutions for telecommunications networks making use of MEC and virtualization mechanisms;
• Development of research tasks related to the project that are associated with the position.
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1205.08 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Copy of the certificate or diploma*;
*- The administrative verification of the recognition of the degrees obtained abroad will be fulfilled for the purpose of contracting, in case of approval of the candidatures. Further information at https://www.dges.gov.pt/pt/pagina/reconhecimento?plid=374
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
26-05-2021 to 25-06-2021