OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE A LABORATORY AND INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT 5GAINer
|Funding Reference Number:
In its meeting, held on December 29, 2020, the Board of Directors of Instituto de Telecomunicações decided to open an international call to select one Laboratory and Infrastructure Technician in the scope of the project 5GAINER under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, in an exclusivity regime, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Telecommunications and Networking – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) who are a) holders of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering or similar scientific area, or b) holders of a relevant professional training, and holders of a professional curriculum that reveals a profile appropriate to the activity to be developed may submit an application. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract.
• Assist in the maintenance and operation of the 5GAINer infrastructure;
• Assist research and development projects that take place in this environment;
• Support the research and development laboratory associated with the infrastructure, including the internal network;
• Support researchers in all technical aspects related to computing, reconfigurability and security.
In these functions you will have to:
• Support and properly manage the infrastructure and respective servers;
• Document processes and procedures and maintain existing documentation;
• Ensure the efficient functioning of the work laboratory and manage the associated resources;
• Support the computational work of the entire team.
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract
The monthly remuneration to be attributed corresponds to the position of infrastructure technician with the corresponding remuneration in the range between € 998.50 and € 1153.44 according to the qualification and experience of the candidate. The contract may have a flexible schedule for candidates who wish to continue their studies at the University of Aveiro.
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Copy of the certificate or diploma*;
*- The administrative verification of the recognition of the degrees obtained abroad will be fulfilled for the purpose of contracting, in case of approval of the candidatures. Further information at https://www.dges.gov.pt/pt/pagina/reconhecimento?plid=374
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
27-05-2021 to 28-06-2021