OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR MSC HIRING, PROJECT SNOB-5G, WITH THE NO. 045929 (CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-045929), FUNDED BY FEDER, THROUGH CENTRO 2020 OF THE PORTUGAL 2020 FRAMEWORK AND BY NATIONAL PUBLIC FUNDS THROUGH FCT I.P. (OE)
|Funding Reference Number:
PROJECT SNOB-5G, WITH THE NO. 045929 (CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-045929) - 2021/02
It was approved, on May 28, 2021, to open an international call to select one researcher with a master degree in the scientific the scope project SNOB-5G: Scalable Network Backhauling for 5G - CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-045929, under the scope of a fixed-term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Network Architectures and Protocols – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a Master degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computers and Telematics Engineering or similar, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract.
• Research in the design and implementation of new architectures and services for a 5G backhauling network, integrating multi-technology connectivity management concepts with self-organized networks;
• Research in the design and implementation of use cases in the infrastructure;
• Dissemination of results through publication in scientific journals and congresses in the area.
Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
A fixed-term working contract
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1411.67 Euros.
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Copy of certificate or diploma*;
*- The administrative verification of the recognition of the degrees obtained abroad will be fulfilled for the purpose of contracting, in case of approval of the candidatures. Further information at https://www.dges.gov.pt/pt/pagina/reconhecimento?plid=374
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
28-05-2021 to 29-06-2021