OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE TWO TECHNICIANS, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT NETEDGE, WITH NO. 069977 (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-069977), FUNDED BY FEDER, THROUGH LISBOA 2020 AND COMPETE 2020 OF THE PORTUGAL 2020 FRAMEWORK
|Funding Reference Number:
NETEDGE - WITH NO. 069977 (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-069977)
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on May 26, 2021, it was approved to open an international call to select two Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Technicians in the scope of the project NETEDGE - POCI-01-0247-FEDER-069977 under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Telecommunications and Networking – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) who are a) holders of a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Informatics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or similar scientific area, or b) holders of a relevant professional training, and holders of a professional curriculum that reveals a profile appropriate to the activity to be developed may submit an application.
9.1. Experience with Linux virtualization solutions: KVM and Kubernetes;
9.2. Experience in developing software solutions (programming) for the Linux OS;
9.3. Experience with Multi-access Edge Computing systems;
9.4. Knowledge in the area of Cybersecurity;
9.5. Excellent teamwork capability;
9.6. Academic certifications;
9.7. Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Please refer to the original announcement.
• Participation in the project referenced here, contributing to the tasks and contributing to the ongoing work;
• Design, development and evaluation of solutions in the scope of solutions for telecommunications networks making use of MEC and virtualization mechanisms.
• Development of research tasks related to the project that are associated with the position.
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 998,50 or 1205,08 Euros.
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 50% + C2 x 50%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
- Copy of the certificate or diploma;
- Curriculum vitae.
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
22-11-2021 to 22-12-2021