OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE A TECHNICIAN, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT SCALE, WITH REF. 047210 (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-047210), FUNDED BY FEDER, THROUGH COMPETE 2020 OF THE PORTUGAL 2020 FRAMEWORK
|Funding Reference Number:
project SCALE - POCI-01-0247-FEDER-047210
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on May 10, 2021, it was approved to open an international call to select one Technician in the scope of the project SCALE - POCI-01-0247-FEDER-047210, under the scope of a fixed term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Telecommunications and Networking – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) who are a) holders of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering and Telematics, or related scientific area, or b) holders of a relevant professional training, and holders of a professional curriculum that reveals a profile appropriate to the activity to be developed may submit an application.
- Experience with virtualization solutions such as Docker, LXC and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing solutions in linux OS;
- Excellent teamwork ability;
- Academic certifications;
- Mastery of English and Portuguese.
• Participation in the project, contributing to the tasks and supporting the ongoing work;
• Development of solutions within the scope of virtualized solutions, with real-time characteristics, observing the requirements imposed in the technical annex of the project;
• Support for project-related research tasks that are associated with the position.
In these functions they will have to:
• Implement, evaluate and document software options, using the tools and languages defined in the project;
• Participate in work meetings, presenting your work;
• Produce relevant scientific work demonstrated through international publications;
• Work in software development teams.
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
A fixed term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1205.08 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
* Copy of the certificate or diploma;
* Curriculum vitae.
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
24-11-2021 to 24-12-2021