TRB/2023/00034 - OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE A SOFTWARE ENGINEER, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT No. 783: A NextGen Mobility, FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION / NEXT GENERATION EU, THROUGH PROGRAMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO E RESILIÊNCIA (PRR)
|Funding Reference Number:
TRB/2023/00034 - A NextGen Mobility - Project No. 783
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on May 17, 2023, it was approved to open an international call to select one (1) Software Engineer in the scope of the Project No. 783 - A NextGen Mobility: Next generation of connected mobility and infrastructures, under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the Portuguese Labour Code.
Networks and Services
Embedded Systems – Av
6. Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a Master's degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computers and Telematics Engineering or similar scientific area, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract.
– Candidates will only be admitted with proven experience in Embedded Systems design and development of CCAM applications.
• Support to the maintenance and adaptation of the mobility living lab installed in the Aveiro/Ílhavo region;
• Development of use cases and tutorials to support the use of the living lab by the participating companies;
• Representing the Telecommunications Institute and conducting management activities within the project to ensure the overall execution of the project as a whole;
• Dissemination of results through the publication of scientific papers in conferences and journals, as well as participation in the preparation of events to present and demonstrate the project to the public.
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1 945, 49 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
a) Copy of the certificate or diploma; *
b) Curriculum vitae.
*- The administrative verification of the recognition of the degrees obtained abroad will be fulfilled for the purpose of contracting, in case of approval of the candidatures. Further information at https://www.dges.gov.pt/en/pagina/degree-and-diploma-recognition
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
17-05-2023 to 15-06-2023