TRB/2023/00049 - OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR MSC HIRING, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE EUROPEAN PROJECT PTQCI
|Funding Reference Number:
TRB/2023/00049 - PTQCI
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on February 07, 2023, it was approved to open an international call to select one researcher with a master degree in the scientific the scope of the project PTQCI, under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Optics and Photonics
Optical Quantum Communications – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a Master degree in Communication Sciences, Multimedia and Communication Technologies, Information and Communication on Digital Platforms, or related scientific fields, and/or holders of a curriculum that reveals an adequate profile and background for the activity to be developed. Any publication or experience in any of the skills or topics of the work will be considered a plus. Experience in organizing and managing scientific research projects, workshops, experience in the field of Communication, namely in managing websites, using social networks, creating blogs, knowledge and experience in writing texts for the dissemination of news and events, will be also considered a plus.
The selected candidate will, among other related activities, implement the dissemination plan of the PTQCI project, namely:
- managing and updating the project website; - production of newsletters
- using social networks (linkedin, twitter, youtube) and other digital platforms as a tool for disseminating the project
- writing news
- production of materials (posters, invitations, certificates, etc.)
- organize workshops
- producing the project’s institutional videos
- produce the project’s podcasts
- Interact with the consortium to collect project related information
- produce stationary materials
- organize the planned MOOC
- coordinate and produce the project’s e-book
• Labour Code, approved by Law no. 7/2009, of 12 February, in its current reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1543,88 Euros.
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 60% + C2 x 30% + C3 x 10%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Copy of certificate or diploma;
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
14-09-2023 to 13-10-2023