|Acronym: COST 292|
|Main Objective: The main objective of this action is to push forward the frontiers of current research on semantic analysis, inference and conceptualisation for high-level annotation and retrieval of digital audiovisual content.
The action includes 6 Working Groups:
- WG1: Focused on providing common testing data and frameworks;
- WG2: Comparison and evaluation of different methods and unification towards a common framework;
- WG3: Work towards better representations, reduction of the dimension of the feature space and multimodal feature fusion;
- WG4: Collaborative research on automatic paradigms for semantic annotation focusing on video scene analysis and data and rule mining;
- WG5: Collaborative research on semi-automatic paradigms for semantic annotation focusing on user’s relevance feedback and intelligent and evolutionary learning;
- WG6: Collaborative research to evaluate and use the developed framework in real world applications.
|Start Date: 27-10-2004|
|End Date: 27-10-2008|
|Team: Paulo Luis Serras Lobato Correia, Fernando Manuel Bernardo Pereira, Joao Miguel Duarte Ascenso|
|Groups: Multimedia Signal Processing – Lx|
|Local Coordinator: Paulo Luis Serras Lobato Correia|